Putting words in another expression can be easily defined as the art of putting a message from an author in your own words. Besides, it involves incorporating your own ideas and words to make your writing unique. You change words to avoid plagiarism and ensure the output is unique. Such output is helpful in building a credible portfolio that your audience can trust. Besides, you can use this website to avoid plagiarism to ensure your article or work meets the required uniqueness standards. You need to be cautious when using a pro writer as they are likely to compromise the quality of your work.
Don’t Hold Back, Here Is Why You Need to Avoid Accidental Plagiarism
We all need at one point to present a piece of writing to an audience and learn how to avoid plagiarism in academic writing. However, what we at times forget is that your article can compromise your integrity and have you penalized if you fail on the original integrity test. In the quest to express your ideas to create a unique article you should eschew copy and pasting as it weakness your personality in the eyes of your audience. You should even avoid accidental plagiarism as it is a clear way of stealing another person’s work. It makes you lazy and lowers your ability to express your ideas to your audience creatively. Copied content further hurts you as you are unable to evaluate your skills in any manner. Besides, you are not able to learn any new skill that can be effective in further enhancing a freelance career or your school grades. You should keep away from infringing the copyright of any order as it reduces you to a robot, expressing your ideas becomes a difficult task if not impossible.
Possible Consequences of Duplicated Content
Writing is one of the oldest and most efficient ways of communication and a way of fact preservation we cannot eschew. However, copying a person’s ideas is a crime punishable by law and can land you in lots of trouble. Is paraphrased article considered piracy? What is plagiarism and how to avoid it? It is a question that draws lots of attention. Changed wording in the text becomes plagiarized when you fail to acknowledge the source’s statement, and when we do not manage to express the originals’ author work as your own.
Below are some of the possible consequences of plagiarizing:
- For students, in academic writing hurts your coursework and can lead to low grades or get you expelled from school. Your academic records can further destroy your career as it will reflect on your ethics report which will indicate you cannot be trusted. Nearly all learning institutions all over the world take piracy as a serious offence and attract hefty penalties.
- It can hurt your professional reputation. Continued engagement in the vice makes people lose faith in your ability to deliver any meaningful content. Besides, you lose clients who contribute to your growth and income. Employers will always see your record and will not hire your services if your past is dotted with cases of plagiarising.
- It can get you into some serious legal trouble in the event the author of the original piece decides to take legal action against you. An author is entitled to seek legal redress in the event you directly copy his work without consent.
- Finally, it can lead to direct loss of money, when a court of law finds you for engaging in the vice.
Acceptable paraphrased content is a scenario where you take a given article, read it through, get the main points and express the points in your own words to avoid plagiarism. It is opposed to a case of substituting words in the article using synonyms. The use of synonyms leads to plagiarising in academic writing and in any form of writing you will undertake. To abstain from this, you need to acknowledge the source’s statement in your work and that is what constitutes proper changing wording.
Top Reasons Why UK Students Need to Have a Unique Papers in Academic Writing
Before you get all the writing tips on why you need to write in another way a piece of work, you need to ask what is acceptable reworded text. It is the refined skill of expressing the ideas of an author in a unique way that meets your needs while acknowledging their work:
- Most people in the corporate world are in the business of expressing themselves in lots of jargon. It helps the common man to get their ideas without much hustle. It makes their work appear straightforward and easy to read and interpret.
- It gives you a chance to summarize and express the main points of a piece of writing or speech. This is an art you simply cannot ignore as it will enlighten your audience in the simplest of terms. It’s smart of making your audience always to want to hear from you.
- It gives you the chance to research and give your client the best in few words. You can reduce 20,000 words book into a 2,000-word article with headings and subheadings.
Get a Help in the UK
Our services have been proven to be a cut above the best in the industry. By providing you with ways to avoid plagiarism we offer you peace of mind and assurance of quality work that assures of excellent grades in your coursework, and positive reviews from your audience. Including citations and references in our work is the recommended way of acknowledging the source’s statement, further ensuring the quality of our work is topnotch.
In conclusion, proofreading your ready work and using plagiarism avoid changer makes your work easy and assures you of unique work. Get to know ethical words substituting techniques and you will not have to worry about the uniqueness of your content. Incorporating such techniques gives you the assurance of original content in your academic writing and in any other form of writing.