Do You Need Help with Your Health and Safety Assignment?
All workplaces have a responsibility to ensure the health and safety of their employees and visitors just as employees themselves have a duty to look after themselves also. Among with sociology essay writing, this is a popular area for writing assignments as it can teach you about the law as well as a huge amount about responsibility for others and yourself. But writing an assignment in this area can be difficult for a number of different reasons.
Often you may be posed with questions or situations that can be hard to understand or maybe you just do not have the time available to actually do the job to the right standard.
Tips for Writing Your H&S Assignment
Writing an assignment need not be arduous if you follow some simple steps to help you with your writing:
- Read the question and ensure that you fully understand what you are being asked to write.
- Check if there are any sub-questions that you need to answer.
- Define a structure for your assignment and create an outline; a typical essay will have a 5 paragraph structure as follows:
- Introduction: set the scene for your essay and say what the essay is about.
- Main body: this is usually 3 paragraphs that will support any thesis that you have made in your introduction.
- Conclusion: this is where you summarize what you have discussed and “prove” your argument as well as providing any personal comment or even a call to action.
- Your outline can be as simple as a few notes as to what you should cover when writing each section of the health and safety essay.
- If you are making claims ensure that you have the evidence to back up those claims. Keep clear notes on your references so that you can cite them correctly within your work.
- Use paraphrasing of others ideas rather than just quotations, your tutor will want to hear your own voice not just read through what others have written.
- Never copy, only include direct quotations if it is vital for your paper.
- Carefully proofread your writing to ensure that there are no errors.
The Use of Paraphrasing Within Your Health and Safety Assignments
No tutor will mark highly an assignment that contains no citations to back up what you wish to say within your essay or paper. However providing your evidence as a quotation direct from the source is also not going to get you marked highly. Unless there is a specific reason to use a quotation you should always seek to paraphrase your source in your own words and targeted towards your audience and the purpose of your paper.
Consider the following quotation:
“Measuring Safety Performance by the number of injuries you have is like measuring parenting by the number of smacks you give” Dr. Robert Long
With paraphrasing you will use the ideas within your own writing but not the original writing. So to use the above with proper citation back to the original author within your own work could go something along the lines of:
“As Dr. Robert Long indicates it is not good to use your failures as a measure of the effectiveness of your health and safety system.”
We Can Help with Writing Your Assignments
Ours is a professional writing, editing and paraphrasing uk service that can provide you with support for your assignments at all levels and in all subjects. Our writers and editors hold relevant post graduate degrees in the fields in which they provide support and we can help with all of the following:
- Assignment writing
- Editing and proofreading of your assignments
- Paraphrasing and summarizing
All of our help is always unique, error free and delivered on time within your requested deadline. From paraphrasing worksheets, samples and writing tips we have everything that you need.